- Click here to download a folder (zip) with the Matlab code for the Graphical User Interface (GUI) accompanying the paper Womack, K. M., Meneveau, C., Schultz, M. P. 2019. “Comprehensive shear stress analysis of turbulent boundary layer profiles”, J. Fluid Mech. vol. 879, 360-389, https://doi.org/10.1017/jfm.2019.673
- Click here to access the data figure 4,6, and 7 of the paper "Comparison of wind farm large eddy simulations using actuator disk and actuator line models with wind tunnel experiments" Renewable Energy 116, Pages 470-478 (2018), by Stevens, Meneveau & Martinez-Tossas.
- Click here for mean velocity and Reynolds stress PIV data around a model wind turbine in a 3x3 array. The paper Cal et al. 2010 contains the relevant details.
- Click here for data from the axial turbomachinery experiment using the JHU index-matched facility in the Laboratory for Experimental Fluid Dynamics. The paper Uzol et al. JoT 2007 contains the relevant details.
- For access to turbulence data from entire time-histories of direct numerical simulation (DNS) of isotropic, MHD, and channel flow turbulence, visit the Johns Hopkins Turbulence Databases (JHTDB).
- Click here to access wind tunnel data stored in ZENODO from the paper "Wind tunnel experiment of a micro wind farm model" by Bossuyt et al.