Academic Advising – Undergraduate

Our students use these resources to ensure that they not only complete the requirements for their bachelor’s degrees but also to enhance and enjoy their educational experience.

For additional information, students are encouraged to contact their faculty advisors or Mike Bernard, Academic Program Manager.

Back to top